Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Δεύτερο βδομάδα στην Κύπρο

David

This week came here my new flatmate Tom. Tom is coming from Czcech Republic. I'm slowly getting used to hot weather on the Cyprus, but it is very hard. I was ill for about 2 days, probably from air condition. Now I'm O.K.


I met three new friends from Germany, Libya and India. Trip on the Pafos was very interesting, but the best of all for my was small old church built in the rock.


Have a nice day










Laura


The best day of the week is always on Thursday. This week we could visit beautiful beaches in Lárnaca.


The worst of the week is that Antigoni put us a lot of homework and exams! =(









Αμαράντα: Το νερό


Water in Cyprus is quite different from back home, both drinking water and water at the beach. Actually, although I live in the south of Spain, on the coast, our beaches are completely different. Cold water, lots of big waves, no pebbles, no many rocks and lots and lots of bright sand. Anyway, after the crowded beaches of Λεμεσός, we discovered a very nice coastline in the Παφός area. Let’s see what the rest of Cypriot beaches are hiding!



1 comment:

  1. David I am sure that by next week you will not even remember how is the weather in your country. But be careful with A.C:)
    Laoura work and fun should always go together! And I am sure you did an excellent job in the exams!
    Amaranta, I am not sure if you prefer the beach in Cyprus or back in Spain? (beware of what you will answer:) I am sure there are lot more to discover in Cyprus! Check this link for the beaches in Cyprus that are awarded with the blue flag: http://www.cyprusflag.net/cyprus-blue-flags.html

    ReplyDelete